Good lord! It's
- Who: SE2600
- What: a weekend of hacking, panel discussions, partying and other mayhem
- Where: Days Inn - Airport, 1 International Plaza, (Briley Pkwy. @ Vultee Blvd.) Nashville, TN 37217
- When: November 2nd through November 4th, 2001 -
- Why: Because it's not illegal. Yet.
- IT'S NOW ILLEGAL - As of 10/26/01, we are apparently a terrorist organization.
- SCHEDULE - Mostly final, we hope. List TBA 10/30/01; still waiting on a few items.
- SPEAKERS & PANELS - Starting Saturday, noon; exact times & details in a few hours.
- T-SHIRTS - Reprints and sneak-peeks at the new shirts, plus artist credits and contact info.
- VOLUNTEERS - Who's working where/when; wanna help?
- MISC INFO - Odds and ends.
PhreakNIC is Nashville's *FREE* annual hacker
Anyone is welcome to attend. We create an environment where people who are interested in the more underground elements of technology can meet, exchange ideas and hopefully teach/learn.
The primary focus is on computers and computer security, but we also cover other topics, such as radio (ham, pirate & low-power/community), SETI work, robotics, high-power rocketry, satellites, phones and phreaking, cryptography, etc.
We are planning interesting things for our fifth year - please join us.
- Con cost: Nothing, nada, not one damn cent; donations accepted and/or buy a con t-shirt.
- Beer cost: BYO or kick in for the keg fund.
- LAN: The hotel will be wired for r00t wars, gaming, file sharing, etc. in main conference rooms as well as individual hotel rooms. You run *YOUR* cat5 to *US* this year.
We have Internet access via the hotel's fracT. A DHCP server will assign internal IP addresses for the different con LANs.
- Con rooms: Open 24hrs/day; music, live djs, movies, vendors, hamfest, bazaar, panels, demos, etc.
- Reservations: (800) 851-1962 and/or (615) 361-7666
- Directions: Either hit MapQuest & plug in the street address, or check out the info below.
- Airport shuttle: 5:00am - 11:00pm
- Room cost: $55/day, two bed suite.
Please reference "PhreakNIC 5" when reserving your room in order to get the discounted rate.
- Food: Bar/restaurant onsite.
- Map: Hotel layout.
PhreakNIC5 GPS (NAD-27)
Decimal Degrees Deg:Min:Sec
Lat: 36.126309 36:07:34.712N
Lon: -086.694682 86:41:40.855W
- Name: Nashville International Airport
- FAA Designation: BNA
- Homepage: www.nashintl.com
- Airlines: Southwest is the biggie; check for others here.
- Frequencies: Pending, try here and here for now.
Via the se2600 CONS list.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the list; put "SUBSCRIBE CONS-SE2600" (minus the quotes) in the body of the message.
Wire Center Name: NSVL-AIRPORT
Building CLLI: NSVLTNAP
Street Address: 1335 MURFREESBORO PKE
Zip Code: 37217
V - Coord: 7012
H - Coord: 2693
Switch CLLI: NSVLTNAPDSO
Switch Name: NSVL-AIRPORT DSO
Switch Type: 5ES
Host CLLI (if remote): n/a
FG D Access Tandem: NSVLTNMT84T
MSA Name: NASHVILLE
MSA Abbrev: NSVLTN
LATA Code: 470
Other CLLI(s) in Building: n/a
22 57 65 27 72 65 20 6F
6E 6C 79 20 69 6E 20 69
74 20 66 6F 72 20 74 68
65 20 62 65 65 72 2E 22
50 68 72 65 61 6B 4E 49 43