Or click here to download a .loc file (for use with EasyGPS, a free as in beer waypoint manager) of this and other points of interest in Nashville
From West or East along I-40
Take I-40 to Nashville and exit onto I-65 North.
Follow the directions for North/South I-65.
From Northwest or Southeast along I-24
Take I-24 to Nashville, where it will then merge with either I-65
North or I-65 South, depending on your direction of travel. Once on
I-65, follow the directions for North/South I-65.
From North or South
Take I-65 to Nashville and stay with I-65 through the many
interstate mergers. Get off at the Jefferson Street exit (exit 47).
Both Northbound and Southbound exits will put you onto Jefferson
heading West. The hotel is adjacent to the interstate and visible as
soon as you exit. Turn left at the first light on Jefferson and the
entrance to the hotel will be on your left.
Click here for a map
This year's hotel is the Days Inn Stadium, in Nashville, TN. It is just
across the river from downtown and the restaurant/bar district with easy
access to the interstate and airport. Rooms are available at the group rate
of $70 per room per night, with up to four persons per room. All group rate
registered rooms will receive four (4) vouchers upon check-in for half price
weekend pass admission to the convention. No replacements will be given out,
so don't even ask. See the info page for
details about admission fees.
Pictures of the hotel meeting space are available
here for your perusal.
Days Inn Stadium
Group Name: PN7
- Indoor swimming pool, free of biological experiments (see PN4)
- Free "Continental Deluxe" breakfast each morning (apparently, biscuits and gravy makes it "Deluxe")
- Extra large rooms with both double beds and king beds available
- 27" TVs in each room with 71 channels, including HBO
- Exercise room. Like any of you panty waists would use it.
- On-site bar. Get liquored up and play some pool with the cowboys.