Room Party Contest
We will be conducting a room party contest this year for Friday night,
Saturday night, and Overall. Each night will have a prize associated with it
so you can actually win more than once. Judging will come from both guests
and staff of the party. Prizes will be in the form of schwag, which
everybody who has been to the past few PhreakNICs knows is always good.
- No matter what he tells you, sleeping with Corydon will not
guarantee that you win the contest. We can't have that
- You may not charge any form of admission for your room party
- You are encouraged to have music for ambience, but if you are so loud
that the room party next to you can't hear because of your music,
you'll have to turn it down. This means you, Laughing Boy.
- You must register your room party before the convention begins. Send
an e-mail to Scott
to register your room party.
- Passed out people do not count as "current guests"
- While you may not charge admission to your guests, you can certainly
bribe the judges if you feel it is necessary.